The results are now available for the 2021-22 EIPS Parent Survey conducted in March. Thank you to all families who took the time to share their feedback with the Division. The survey included a series of questions related to the three priorities outlined in the EIPS Four-Year Education Plan: 2018-22 (Year 4).
· Priority 1: Promote growth and success for all students
· Priority 2: Enhance high-quality learning and working environments
· Priority 3: Enhance public education through effective engagement
The overall Division results represent 3,450 responses from parents and guardians across the Division.
The survey results for Westboro Elementary School have helped us identify the following areas of strength and opportunities for growth.
Areas of strength:
· As a result of being in the Kindergarten program, children are becoming ready to enter Grade 1.
· Children demonstrate growth in Numeracy.
· Westboro encourages children to be responsible, respectful and engaged citizens.
Opportunities for growth:
· Provide more opportunities for parents/caregivers to be involved in their child’s education post Covid.
· Do more to keep parents/caregivers informed about their child’s progress.
· Find ways of making more resources available to support children’s learning.
The feedback gathered in the survey will help our school and the Division measure its progress toward meeting the priorities and goals outlined in the EIPS Four-Year Education Plan and develop strategies to better serve students and the wider community moving forward.